All articles

What are the bullet shaped pieces in the sleeves?Updated a year ago

The "bullet" shaped pieces are actually pen caps. They were used to prevent ink from ruining a pilot’s jacket if a pen would happen to leak. These caps were found in most flight jackets produced for the military.

Was this article helpful?